rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

In Mood Fur Love
Kate Baxter, Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden
Magic Born (The Guardian #2)
Rayanne Haines
Bella Cove - Rochelle Katzman

This story had a lot of high emotional tension between the two main characters. They go back and forth a lot; one minute they are taking baby steps to heal things and the next Gabe is giving her the cold shoulder.  The plot was enjoyable, the conflict good, setting was great, and overall I enjoyed it.  I did think he held onto the past a little too long; I think once he heard about the brother he should have been better, but he continued to play hot and cold.  Then when they finally have a passionate moment, the moment it is done he is cold again and telling her he needs to do more soul searching, but then he shows up at her bedroom window hours later for another go around.  He was definitely hot then cold then hot again, and that got tiring after awhile.  I think Kayla should have stepped back and told him he needs to make a move because she couldn’t keep putting herself out there, but she kept trying and then hurting then trying again. She fought for the relationship more than he did it seemed.  I did like the story and I did enjoy the characters. If you like small town, second chance romances, this is a good one, just be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster at times.

A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion.