rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Some Guys have all the Luck - Deborah Cooke

I truly love this series. If you have read any of Deborah’s other series or genres, it is amazing how different they are and how different her style of writing is with F5 versus her historical, for example.  Such a diverse author. Out of all the series I have read of her’s, this is definitely my absolute favorite series. Cassie is a character that I’ve been curious about ever since book one when she kept trying to seduce Ty. And when she got her tattoo how skeptical she was that she would ever find love made her more interesting. I wondered what type of guy would she fall for and Reid definitely stands out in the crowd. What starts out as a one-weekend stand, while she is back in her small hometown, definitely has sparks flying from the get go. It gives a glimpse into the type of people who are so ok with one-night stands and who seek out short term hookups. These two are definitely like that but they still come together naturally and the book spans months. She had her work cut out for her in trying to win him over and there were a few times I was not so sure she would succeed. When she finds out about his ex, her response was perfect!!  Her dark secret that she ends up revealing to Reid on the way to the airport to head back to NYC was shocking but his response was great and it was the first moment when I thought they just might work out. Loved every second. Loved that they took their time. Loved that the book had plenty of passion and romance and emotional tension and just great plot elements that came together to create a great story. Loved also getting to witness Kyle and Lauren’s wedding, which was so beautiful. Just. Plain. Loved. It.