rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

In Mood Fur Love
Kate Baxter, Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden
Magic Born (The Guardian #2)
Rayanne Haines
You Only Love Twice - Bec McMaster

I so love the steampunk world Bec McMaster has woven together. From the beginning her style or story telling and character development has been vibrant and captivating.  I love all of the characters we meet in her London Steampunk universe and Gemma and Obsidian are no exception. They met and fell in love years ago, but they have always been on opposite sides of the war. For years she has thought him dead after trying to kill her.  He has hated her and believed she tried to burn him alive, but the moment he sees her in London, all of his recessed memories start to bleed through and he is thrown into a world whether brothers betrayed brothers, the woman he loved and thought he hated lost just as much as he did and both of their worlds have tried to keep them apart.  But when his brothers set out to kill her, he can’t help but watch her back, all in the name that when she dies, it will be by his hand but once she is in his clutches she forces the memories to come flooding back and they end up having to fight to stay alive, trust in each other though they are enemies, and when push comes to shove he has to decide what side is he really on.  I loved every second.  The cover for this one is just as vibrant as the story and the characters.  It was great.  There are not enough adjectives to describe how much I love this series and this latest installment.  I want more!!!