rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Dragonfire - Donna Grant

The next book gives us more and more about the new threat that is worse than the Fae, Mikkle, or Ulrik. They know that both Light and Dark Fae teamed up with both Mie and Drough Druids to take them down, but what they don’t know is why or how far they will go. In this one, we start to see the great lengths and for how long this new threat has gone to to bring the Dragon King’s down. Along the way, Donna Grant, I swear, is dropping more and more hints about who might be Rhi’s Dragon King, but I don’t know if I can believe what I think or is she is just trying to throw the reader off. Time will tell! Roman and Sabina’s story was just as entertaining and exciting as all the other DK books. I liked watching the interactions between Con and Ulrik, and Ulrik and Eilish both play roles in Roman and Sabina’s adventure. It was fun, passionate, intriguing, and the plot just keeps getting more complex and more dynamic. The scope that the Dark Universe has taken is just amazing to think that it all came from one woman’s imagination. So cool. And so good.