rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

First Earl I See Tonight - Anna Bennett

I liked the characters in this one a lot. Gray and Fiona were great together. His blend of cold distance and the inability to trust, and her openly selflessness and compassion work great together to make for a wonderful love story. I’m glad Gray found a way to open up and love again and I liked Fiona’s spirited and determined drive to win Gray over. She was bold and didn’t give up. The plot was strong, the conflict believable (and sad being who the bad guy ends up being), and the passion and emotional tension all roll up into a great story. It is an easy read; easy to fall in love with and the characters are well drawn and captivating. I do recommend it, though I did skip a lot of the journal entries because I wanted to get back to the interactions between the characters, the series has great potential and I want more.