rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Broken Angel - Cynthia Eden

Lila is on the run from the Lord of the Dark and he has sent his best and most violent hunter after her. Rayce has known from the moment he helped rescue her from a mad man that she was his and so he has been hunting for her ever since she ran from him. But he has now found her and where he finds her shocks him, and the why she is in a seedy black market bar makes him angry at the state she has found herself in. All he wants to do is protect her, but she keeps running from him but when a new player comes to the fore with very clear agenda where Lila is concerned Rayce refuses to keep chasing her. Their story was enjoyable.  There was plenty of action and passion and the emotional tension between a very Dark paranormal and one who should be nothing but Light made for an enjoyable love story. I do hope that Rayce and Luke Thorn work things out though. They are family and Luke was simply working his strings behind the scenes in order to bring them together. I look forward to the next installment.