rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

My Favorite Cowboy
Donna Grant
January in Atlantis - Alyssa Satin Capucilli

It was great to return to the world of Atlantis and it's warriors.  This the first book in the spin off series that started with the Warriors of Poseidon and we have a prodigal son return after years away from his homeland. He has his scars and he doesn't take crap from anyone, so when he is unceremoniously recruited for the new set of elite warriors to fight for Atlantis, he isn't exactly thrilled.  But when he, and the other 2 new recruits, find out what their first mission is, the misfits jump on board to stop some demons from sacrificing a bunch of innocent girls. This takes them to Early, Nevada and into Eva's bar and when Flynn sees Eva he knows there is something down right special about her.  The chemistry between the two is off the charts, which doesn't hurt the situation, so when he finds out she is in danger and that she knows about the gang they are hunting, he sets out to both protect her and use her.  Eva has been running for years from her ex and she is tired of being afraid, so when Flynn tells her he needs her help she sees it as a way to reclaim who she used to be and save a bunch of innocents.  It was a very entertaining story, action-packed, and passionate.  They were sweet together and the moments in the desert were the highlights of their budding romance.  I am glad that Flynn is reunited with his brothers and that Eva is free from her evil ex.  Great and fun story.