rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Jackson
Emily March
Highlander Ever After - Paula Quinn

Great characters and entertaining plot made for yet another great MacGregor story in a long line of great stories following several generations from the same family.  This one follows the heir to the chieftain, Adam, and a woman sworn to marry him by the machinations of the Queen and future king of England. They definitely had a rocky start to their marriage but Adam is persistent and doesn’t give up on trying to make Sina feel welcomed on Skye, until they receive a letter from the new king demanding her return. At first he doesn’t seem inclined to fight for a woman that from the get-go told him she loved another, but distance does help the heart grow fonder and weeks after her return to London he comes to win her back. I enjoyed their story and I am glad that it does work out among all parties involved in the end. Sweet. Passionate. Exciting. And enjoyable all around.