rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Jackson
Emily March
Ignite (Dark Kings #15) - Donna Grant

Oh, things have heated up!!! The battle is literally around the corner and this one ends on a cliffhanger or sorts.  V has his sword back, but he has lost the ability to wield its magic.  Claire has kept a secret since moving with her best friend Sophie to Deeagan; she remembers everything from the battle against the Dark Fae, including the Dragon Kings, but she keeps the secrets and pretends to not remember any of it, afraid they will take her memories away.  V and Claire spend more and more time together, the Dragon Kings get together to play matchmakers for once, and the love that blooms is sweet and magical.  There are some major surprises in this one that I will not divulge. This one was just as good as all of the rest.  No major battles in this one, more like building for the big one against the Queen of the Light, which will hopefully happen in the next book, no major drama or struggles for the couple to overcome or survive, so this one is kind of like the calm before the storm.  So good and can't wait for more.