rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

Highland Sword (Royal Highlander)
May McGoldrick
Legacy Found (Hell's Valley #4) - Jillian David

The last book in the Hell's Valley series brings us the final battle against good and evil, and the last Taggart sibling to find love, just the throw it away if the neighboring family's youngest, Izzy Brand. Izzy and Kerr have liked each other for years, but because of the vendetta between the two families, they have kept their distance.  Kerr is dealing with his own demon's on top of his families, but he can't keep his thoughts on the job at hand, he is too worried about Izzy.  Their story was good, it had the highs and lows that make for a great romance, and the final battle was intense.  He tries to push her way to keep her safe, but it doesn't work because she refuses to leave him to fight the evil taking over her family's ranch alone, even if he has broken her heart. I enjoyed their story.  Not my favorite in the whole series, but still very enjoyable and am glad that in the end Kerr wakes up before it is too late and asks for her forgiveness for the harsh things he said.  Great series and am so glad it introduced me to the cowboy genre of romances.