rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Bachelor
Sabrina Jeffries
Dark Craving
Donna Grant
Shadow and Ice - Gena Showalter

This one was hard to get into. It is the first in a new series for Showalter, so I am hoping as the series progresses it gets better.  The characters are good and the plot concept interesting, so I’m not sure why I had a difficult time wanting to pick it up and read. I will read more to see how this new series unfolds. I enjoy Gena Showalter’s way of telling stories so I am hopeful I will grow to like the series more.  Knox and Vale are good together and I enjoyed watching the hardened and cold Knox fall for the human turned combatant, Vale. Vale's personality was strong and she had spunk, I enjoyed watching her win Knox and come to terms with her new normal. I am hopeful the series gets better and I will definitely pick up book 2 to read, but thus far, not as good as her Lords of the Underworld or the Original Heartbreakers series.