rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Bachelor
Sabrina Jeffries
Dark Craving
Donna Grant
The Last Real Cowboys - Caitlin Crews

It starts out a bit frustrating with how blind all the men around Amanda seem to be when it comes to her, and her wants and needs. I got quite annoyed at Brady when he kept treating her like a child who didn’t know any better or her own mind, but from the point at the barn that he tries to use as a goodbye gift to the end of the story, it becomes a sweet country, small-town romance that was enjoyable and sweet. The passion was good, not overly descriptive, but still enough to keep the pages steamy. Amanda was the best fit for Brady and when she stood up to his brothers for him, that was the best scene in the whole series, I think. Both of his brothers needed to be dressed down for how they treated him. I liked it. I think Hannah and Ty’s story might be my favorite out of all of them, but this one was enjoyable and entertaining.