rendezvouswitharomance

Rendezvous With A Romance

Please feel free to check out my blog @

The Bachelor
Sabrina Jeffries
Dark Craving
Donna Grant
Wild, Wild Rake - Janna MacGregor

This was entertaining, fun, and passionate.  I liked the characters; especially the back story for Avalon, the flashback at the beginning created the emotional tether from her to the reader that carried for the whole story. I did like that Avalon and Mary became friends even with the difficult situation created by her husband. I would love to see Mary have a story, I wanted more with her and I don't understand how she could stand Richard for treating Avalon the way he did.  Devin wasn't as strong as a character, like Avalon, but I liked him with her; and I kind of wish he hadn't been a vicar, I think that was what made him a bit standoffish for me. Their story was sweet and romantic and I enjoyed the whole thing. The conclusion added a bit of drama when they had to rescue her sister and friend. Otherthan his profession, I have no negative thoughts about the story.  I do like when the male lead is a rake in truth who learns the errors of their ways, rather than a rake in name only who finds the one woman he saught from the moment they met 10 years earlier. Overall, very enjoyable, passion was great, and the plot was entertaining and strong.